The Hagerty Center is outstanding for many reasons: it is a great setting for anything from a meeting to a networking luncheon to a wedding (In fact, Events North owner Allison Beers had her wedding here...it was the "Moore Beers" wedding. No, we're not joking.).
|Outside of The Hagerty Center via NMC|
We've held a plethora of events at The Hagerty Center, and Nate Glidden and his staff are always superb to work with. They are on top of their game, are extremely attentive to details, and let's just be honest here...they have the best food.
In case you're not familiar with The Hagerty Center, here are a few fun facts for you:
1. Readers of Michigan Meetings + Events magazine have named the Hagerty Conference Center Michigan's Best Meeting/Event Venue (no hotel) outside metro Detroit for 2012 and 2011. Voted runner-up for Michigan's Best Meeting/Event Venue (no hotel) outside metro Detroit for 2009.
2. The conference center offers views of the Grand Traverse Bay -- there really is not a bad seat in the room.
3. Provides seating for up to 400 in their flexible meeting space (they can also accommodate smaller parties. They're very flexible.
4. All rooms feature the latest audio and visual technology.
5. 2012 the conference center was awarded the three star designation as a Certified Recycler by the Michigan Recycling Coalition by following a comprehensive recycling plan that leads to virtually waste-free events. (As avid recyclers ourselves, we say: Go Green! Go Hagerty Center!)
The Hagerty Conference Center is the first conference center and first community college based center to earn the award.
During their busy time they are recycling around 1,500 to 1,800 pounds of waste each week.
|A snippit of The Hagerty Center's amazing view via NMC|
Book your next event at The Hagerty Center and make sure to tell Nate and his staff that we say hello!